Sunday, May 12, 2013

happy mother's day!


I have always been lucky enough to have a wonderful mother who can literally do anything in the world!  I was even luckier to have a mom who has and always will be my best friend.  She has taught me everything I know.  We talk for hours each day.  She gets me, and I get her.  

God really knew what he was doing when he put us together.


Then, I found myself to be even luckier when I married Ryan and inherited an amazing "Mom 2," as she prefers to be called (mother-in-law gives her the heebie-jeebies)!  She is such a strong, hard working, inspirational woman who has the biggest heart of anyone I know. I swear this woman does not have a mean bone in her body and has graciously welcomed me into her family as if I really was her very own daughter.

God really knew what he was doing when he put us together.


 Although I am not a real mommy yet, I do have one little blessing that is the light of my life!  Coco, my fur baby, has been such a fun puppy to have as my very first dog that I have raised on my own.  She has such a playful, lively, and sweet (sometimes crazy) disposition and is the perfect fit to our family.  She will always be my first baby.

God really knew what he was doing when he put us together.

I am so blessed to have two wonderful women as a cornerstone in my life.  
 I only hope I can be half of the mother they have been to my future children.

Happy Mother's Day to all you amazing Moms!!!

Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...