Monday, April 22, 2013

what i wore: sequins + tees








Jacket:  LC Lauren Conrad (old- similar here) | Tee: SheInside | Skirt:  Birthday Gift (similar here) | Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target | Bag: Celine | Glasses: Prada | Necklace: Christmas Gift (similar here)  | Bracelets:  David Yurman 1, 2, 3, and 4, Candy Couture Shop Spike Bracelet c/o (similar here) | Ring: David Yurman

One of my most favorite birthday presents, which happens to be from my amazing mother in law, has to be this sweet and simple tee!  I am all about a great basic tee, particularly in black and white. I really loved the idea of dressing it up with a sequin skirt (uber feminine...and also a bday gift from Mom 2) and then adding some edge with a leather jacket and some sick  shoes.  The possibilities of styling this super soft shirt are endless!


Sincerely,





2 comments:

  1. Wow, you sure have one stylish MIL! I love how you paired the sparkly skirt with this tee -- such a cool combo! Also, those shoes are amazing!
    xo
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love those shoes! Can't believe you found them at Target. Might have to pick myself up a pair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...