Friday, April 26, 2013

what i wore: psychedelic prints






Dress: Prabal Gurung for Target | Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target | Bag: Piperlime (no longer available) | Sunnies: Prada | Necklace: Ann Taylor (no longer available) | Bracelets: David Yurman 1, 2, 3, and 4, Candy Couture Spike Bracelet c/o (similar here) | Ring: David Yurman


I am pretty sure almost every person owns this amazing dress from the Prabal Gurung for Target collection.  When I first tried it on, the x-small was really huge!  I was so sad to have to put it back due to the poor fit.  A few weeks later I went back to Target with my mom and tried on this dress again.  My mom said that it would be an easy breezy alteration, so I definitely had to snatch it up!  I love the bright colors paired with this bold and graphic print, which reminds me of Clover Canyon prints and/or Peter Pilotto for a fraction of the price! And I am pretty sure I haven't taken off these Prabal lime sandals since they were first purchased ;)  

Ryan and I stumbled upon these beautiful spring blooms and had to stop and snap some pics- so springy!

PS:  This is the last of the photo shoots taken with my old camera!  
Can't wait to start displaying some DSLR photos :)

Sincerely,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...