Monday, April 15, 2013

what i wore: my birthday suit










 


 Dress: Ann Taylor (old- scored on major sale for $24.99 thank you very much) similar here | Necklace: NY & Co (similar here) | Clutch: Tory Burch (similar here) | Sunnies: Prada | Shoes: JCPenny similar here.....and I am so loving these! | Bracelets 1, 2, and | Chevron Rings: BaubleBar

This past Sunday was my 26th (ouch) birthday!  I had such a fun and relaxing weekend spending time with Ryan and Coco.  My sweet fourth graders threw me a surprise birthday party on Friday during recess- cupcakes and all!  

A lot has happened since my 25th birthday- like becoming a blogger AND deciding to become a First Grade teacher this upcoming August!

It has definitely been my best birthday yet, and as one of my students so eloquently put it:

"Hey- 26 is not near as bad as 62!"

Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. Such a classic look, the color looks really nice against your dark hair ! Love your blog, your outfits are always very realistic xxx

    K
    www.lapizofluxury.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...