Wednesday, April 10, 2013

what i wore: leather peplum + leopard pants

 









 Peplum: Tinley Road (similar here) | Pants: Forever 21 | Bag: Chanel | Sunnies: Prada | Shoes: DSW | Arm Candy: David Yurman 1, 2, 3, and 4, Citizen Watch, Candy Linx Spike Bracelet c/o (similar here), and David Yurman Ring

This is what I wore on the second night of Nashville Fashion Week 2013, which you can see photos of here!  This was such a fun night- and I even got to meet Amanda Valentine from Project Runway!  

Hope your week is off to an amazing start!
Thanks for reading :)


Sincerely,





2 comments:

  1. omg this look is stunning! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, this is such a fabulous combo. You look stunning, hun. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd enter my latest giveaway. I'll be picking 3 winners next week. Thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...