Wednesday, April 24, 2013

what i wore: citrus grove








Top: ModCloth- no longer available (similar here) | Skirt: Asos- no longer available (similar here) | Shoes: Express (old) | Bag: Coach | Necklaces: J.Crew | Sunnies: Ray Ban | Bracelets: David Yurman 1, 2, 3, and 4 and Candy Couture Spike Bracelet c/o (similar here) | Ring: David Yurman
 
I ordered this blouse from ModCloth back in January.  Something about it reminded me of the fifties, and I always jump at a chance to pull inspiration from the past. Also I think I was desperately longing for spring! I couldn't think of anything more perfect to pair with it than this cream accordion skirt and Coach Legacy Willis Bag (another fabulous birthday gift from Ryan). Both the skirt and the purse seem to have a nostalgic element of design.

Sincerely,





2 comments:

  1. Love the blouse! Love anything citrus-print and this is especially cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blouse is adorable! I love how you styled it. The layers of pearls are perfect!
    xo
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...