Wednesday, April 3, 2013

nfw: night one

via
So I am officially back from Night One of Nashville Fashion Week 2013!  It was so exciting and fun- I just couldn't wait to share some photos from the night with you all!  Last night's designers were pretty amazing.  From Plenty by Tracy Reese, Karl Rieman, Red Doll, and Nonoo- I was completely blown away.  

The venue was absolutely gorgeous- the 21st floor of the Pinnacle in downtown Nashville.  The walls were all windows, so you pretty much had a perfect view of the Nashville skyline.   The lighting and decor, sheesh- even the hors d'oeuvres, were beyond chic! 

via
via
via


Here are some snaps of the runway:
 
Tracy Reese 

via

Kal Rieman


via

Red Doll (my second fav!)


via

Nonoo (my fav!)

via



via
via
via
via
via
 In my opinion, they really did save the best for last.  I was not too familiar with Misha Nonoo before last night, but it was by FAR my favorite show of the night.  I felt that her collection was the most cohesive and had the strongest story to tell.  There were so many pieces that I would die to have in my closet for Fall 2013.  Everything had a very Moscow/Russian vibe to it.  Oh, and did you get a glimpse at those fur hats? 

And I was lucky enough to have the chance to meet Mary Seng of Happily Grey!  She was so sweet to let me tag along with her and her gal pals all night!



via

Here's to hoping they can top night 1 tonight ;)


Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...