Tuesday, April 9, 2013

nfw: day three

 
Well, this will be the concluding post of Nashville Fashion Week 2013 for me.  
 
Day 3 of Nashville Fashion Week 2013 was probably my most favorite day!  These shows were held at the historic Belmont Mansion- which was architecturally exquisite.  Equally exquisite were the designs showcased on the runway from Modern Trousseau and Memeka by Gustavo Cadile.  Of course the bridal designs were beautiful, but my favorite had to be the Memeka Fall 2013 show.  
 
I had no idea how beautiful his work was, and I could easily see many of his dresses at parties, or even on a red carpet!  He truly knows how to dress a woman's body in a way that makes her both interesting and timeless.

Check out some shots from the special day below-
 
 
 
Modern Trousseau
 
 











via 
via
via
via
via
via
via

Memeka by Gustavo Cadile








via
via
via
via
via
via

Sincerely,
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...