Monday, April 1, 2013

nfw: april 2- 6, 2013

via
  
If you have been following me on Twitter lately,  you probably already know that I am literally counting down the days to Nashville Fashion Week 2013.  Not only is it my first Nashville Fashion Week, but it's my first fashion week, of any kind, EVER!  

I was lucky enough to be granted an All-Access Media Pass to exclusively cover each of the events.  I am very interested to see how I juggle teaching nine and ten year olds by day, and attending fashion shows by night ;)  All kidding aside- I will be chronicling all of the shows and events that I am able to attend throughout the week for my WUYW readers.

Just a little FYI, ticket proceeds from Nashville Fashion Week will benefit the newly established Nashville Fashion Forward Fund, to be administered by The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee. The Nashville Fashion Forward Fund will be awarded annually to advance the career of select local talent with demonstrated experience in a fashion-related field.  

Fashion AND a worthy cause?  
Count me in!

These are the shows I am the *most* excited to see!

Tracy Reese and Plenty by Tracy Reese

via  
Mischa Nonoo

via
Karl Rieman

via

Red Doll

via
Tuft

via
 Pink Elephants Designs

via
 Modern Trousseau

via
Memeka Gustavo Cadile

via
 Lagi Nadeau

via
Abi Ferrin

via
Leona

via

 If you are a Nashville blogger, or coming to town for the shows, email me and we can definitely meet up!  

Not able to attend?  
Make sure to stop by my blog and read the show-by-show updates!  

You can also follow Nashville Fashion Week here:


Sincerely,






1 comment:

  1. exciting! I am doing the same for memphis, but it is only a thursday - saturday event. i can't wait to stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...