Monday, March 4, 2013

what i wore: varsity blues











Jacket: Forever 21 (similar here) | Top: Old Navy (similar here) | Jeans: Forever 21 | Shoes: Zara | Sunnies: Similar Here | Arm Candy: David Yurman 1, 2, 3 and Candylinx c/o (similar here) | Necklaces: Diamond Skull: TJ Maxx from my mom for Vday (similar here and here) and Monogram: gift from mother in law (similar here)

Loving that Varsity/Letterman Bomber jackets are coming back in style!  Perfect for that in between spring weather and a fun sporty look. 

Will you be participating in the varsity trend?

Sincerely,





6 comments:

  1. this is so cute and i love those small details like the necklaces that make this look so fantastic :)

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Meghan! I am not sure why, but as soon as I saw this skull necklace I went ga-ga for it :) So happy to get it for Vday!

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  2. This jacket looks a lot like my high school letter jacket! Who knew it could be so chic?! As much as I love the jacket, my favorite part of your outfit has to be the shoes! I

    Great post!

    Jessie

    jessieholmesspringer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie! Those shoes are so fabulous- really any shoes from Zara are. They are special because my husband and I bought them while we were in NYC this past October! The best part is that they are really comfy :)

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  3. LOVE this look! I love the necklace and of course the bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lady! I wear this bracelet daily- duh ;)

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...