Wednesday, March 6, 2013

what i wore: neon symmetry













Sweatshirt: Prabal Gurung for Target | Skirt: Sabo Skirt (similar here) | Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target | Sunnies: Similar Here | Rings: David Yurman and Stella & Dot

I was literally counting down the days for the Prabal Gurung for Target line to launch!  You can bet that my behind was there bright and early that Sunday morning hunting down my wishlist items.  

What always surprises me is, even after all this time (almost 26 years...), whenever I pick out clothes online and try them on it person- I hate them!  Not the clothes, but the way they fit me.  And the things that I don't like on the hanger and/or online, when I try them on I surprisingly love them!  

This sweatshirt, in addition to some of my other Prabal Gurung for Target purchases, is an example of something I didn't think that I would want, but am so happy that I purchased.  Regarding the shoes, I never had any doubt.

Did any of you get goodies from the Prabal Gurung Target Collection?

Sincerely,




12 comments:

  1. first of all that sweater is perfect paired with that skirt and those shoes are to die for i tried them on and almost purchased them and now wish i had (although i had some discounted michael kors on my mind so who could blame me, right?). friday i have a similar post in mind with floral blouse, leather skirt, and hopefully today i can find some strappy neon pumps, wish me luck! xo

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Megan! I had my heart set on these shoes as soon as the look book was released! Prabal Gurung for Target also has some amazing neon ankle strap sandals if you are still hunting- I grabbed them in lime ;)

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  2. Ah you got the sweatshirt?! So jealous!! I wanted it but couldn't find it anywhere in Knoxville! Such a cute outfit lady! :)

    xx
    Katie
    http://www.pearlsandtwirls.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, we didn't have any here in Nashville- my mom had to grab one for me in Memphis. I think there are still some left if you want me to grab one for ya- I can mail it to you!

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  3. Ah you got the sweatshirt?! So jealous!! I wanted it but couldn't find it anywhere in Knoxville! Such a cute outfit lady! :)

    xx
    Katie
    http://www.pearlsandtwirls.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan- definitely one of my most special gifts from my husband so far!

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  5. That bag is such a show stopper. So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley! I am almost too scared to carry it around everyday (almost). Would it be wrong to just display it? Hahaha!

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  6. I didn't shop this collab but I love the sweatshirt paired with that skirt! Funny I also didn't love it from the photos but seeing it actually on it's really cute!

    elle [wonderfelle world]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't as wonderful as I had hoped that it would be minus a few pieces. The shoes were all pretty fabulous, though! You might be able to catch the sweatshirt on sale ;)

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  7. Love this outfit, I have the exact same shoes :)

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...