Wednesday, March 27, 2013

what i wore: black + white island style





















Dress: c/o Island Company | Hat: Target (similar here) | Sunnies: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Go Jane | Necklace: Jcrew (similar here) | Earrings: Jcrew | Beach Bag: Kirklands (similar here) | Luggage Tag: c/o Island Company | SPF Lotion:  c/o Island Company

If you haven't had the opportunity to shop at Island Company, let me tell you had that you need to get a move on it!  With the warmer seasons fast approaching, this is the perfect place to get anything you need for a perfect getaway!  They have you covered even down to your SPF needs.   

Here are some of my favorite picks from their store:

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 //

Once I read their mantra, I just knew that we were a perfect fit!

Quit Your Job
Buy a Ticket
Get a Tan
Fall in Love
Never Return 

PS: Don't forget to enter my Firmoo Glasses Giveaway!

Sincerely,



2 comments:

  1. Love that bag! (and the bag tag :) ) I need a beach/pool bag for this summer and that looks like the perfect fit...especially with the monogram!

    Kelly Vaughan
    www.shesinhighcotton.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach looks like so much fun! Love the bag and dress!

    Kristen
    Radiating Splendor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...