Monday, March 18, 2013

let's talk shop: sunglasses

One of the most important and functional accessories for spring and summer would have to be the perfect pair of sunglasses!  I use to think I just needed one pair of sunglasses to get the job done, but I am learning that sunglasses are not just for blocking the rays.  Sunglasses can really be the perfect cherry on top of an already adorable outfit, allowing you to take it to the next level.

There are a few staple pairs of sunglasses that I think every girl should own.  

1.  Black Cat Eye Glasses


2. Tortoise Shell Glasses


3. Aviators


After you get your basic sunglass collection started, then you can slowly add in more fun and flirty pairs! 


Check out some of my picks for this year below!






Sincerely,





4 comments:

  1. Really great recommendations for must-haves and LOVE your fun ones! I'm getting that very Prada pair shortly!

    Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Prada sunglasses! Definitely so unique!

    Kristen
    Radiating Splendor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! My favorite is cat eye design, Just like my new Oakley cat eye edition.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...