Saturday, March 30, 2013

blogger spotlight: kacie's kloset

This week's blogger spotlight is featuring the drop dead gorgeous Kacie Montandon-Ellis of the fabulous blog, Kacie's Kloset. Not only does she have swoon worthy hair, she also has a killer closet and amazing style!  This Northern California native, who is only twenty-three by the way, owns her own boutique (Daisy Rae), which is beyond adorable and totally affordable. 

Make sure you stop by her blog to see how she style many of the clothes sold in her boutique

____________________________________________________________________________________

WUYW:  Of all of your posts, which outfit or feature has been your absolute favorite thus far?

I am horrible at making decisions and choosing favorites so this is a tough question. How about I choose my two favorite at the moment? I love my Phone Call post and my Colds &Bows post. 


WUYW:  Why would you consider this your best post to date?
 
I love these two looks because they both feel like me.

The Phone Call post is one of my favorite casual looks; skinny jeans, booties and a cute sweater. Plus, I remember feeling like I had a really good hair day when I wore this look.

In the Colds and Bows post, I’m wearing my absolute favorite jeans and heels for winter. I also really like how I was able to dress up a plaid top. I was feeling sick when I wore this outfit and it made me feel a little better.

 
WUYW:  How/why/when did you decide to start a fashion blog? 

After launching my online clothing store, Daisy Rae, I began following a few different fashion blogs. I thought it looked like a lot of fun and would be a great way to showcase some of the items from my store. I started my blog in April 2012 and have loved every minute of it!
 

WUYW:  What was your biggest hesitation regarding starting a blog, and how did you overcome that hesitation? 

Honestly, I didn’t have any hesitations about starting my blog. I just went for it without really thinking about it too much.  


WUYW:  What would be your biggest piece of advice for others who are just starting a blog?
 
 I think the most important thing is to be yourself and have fun with it. 


WUYW:  What do you do for a living? 

I own an online clothing store, Daisy Rae.


WUYW:  How would you describe your style?
Classic with a trendy twist 
 

WUYW:  If you could only save one item from your closet (heaven forbid), what item would it be?

 If I could save one piece of clothing, it would be the very first top that my sister bought me for Christmas with her own money. We were in elementary school and my sister had been saving her money so she could buy me a present all by herself. She picked out a plaid top with a black hood and I loved it. Even though it doesn’t fit me anymore, I still have it. Everything else in my closet could be replaced but the gift from my sister has a lot of meaning to me. 


WUYW:  Who or what is currently influencing your style the most?

I get fashion inspiration from a lot of different people. My top three style icons who always look amazing are Emma Stone, Jessica Alba, and Olivia Palermo


WUYW:  If you could trade closets with anyone, who would it be with?

 I would love to trade closets with Kendi from Kendi Everday. I love absolutely everything she wears!

____________________________________________________________________________________ 


Thank you so very much, Kacie, for interviewing on behalf of WUYW!  

Like what you see? 
Find Kacie's Kloset here:


Sincerely,



1 comment:

  1. im already a follower of kacies kloset and was obsessed from the second i hit follow, so awesome to see her in the spotlight here her looks definitely deserve it! my favorite is the striped skirt with the pop of baby blue. yet, its hard to pick just one! youre both an inspiration to me happy easter pretties! xo

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...