Monday, February 11, 2013

what i wore: winter whites + pastels










Pink Blazer: Forever 21 (similar here and here) | Sequin Shirt: Forever 21 (similar) | White Jeans: Delia's (similar here) | Shoes: Sole Society | Clutch: Similar Here | Sunnies: Urban Outfitters | Bracelets: Jcrew, Stella and Dot | Watch: Similar Here

Call me crazy- but I am SERIOUSLY longing for spring at this point in the winter season.  I have been curious to try to attempt the "winter white trend" with my own wardrobe, and here is what I came up with!  Bright and fresh, but still warm enough to wear out in the colder temps!  How do you transition your spring clothes into your winter wardrobe?

PS: Don't forget to enter the Wake Up Your Wardrobe + CandyLinx Spike Bracelet Giveaway!  Contest ends on Valentine's Day....enter here!

Sincerely,



14 comments:

  1. So unexpected! Love the shine and the pastels!!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just trying to stay warm while thinking spring thoughts ;)

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  2. I love your site! Check mine out as well. I am featuring a giveaway for a beautiful head piece if you have a second to enter :) XO Stephanie from Beautiful to the Core

    http://www.beautifultothecore.com/2013/02/11/put-your-heart-in-it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I will be sure to check out your blog.

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  3. Loving this outfit, very cute! I love your blog.

    Newest Follower =)


    XO, Adropofbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Maria! Thank you very much for your kind words. I will definitely be checking out your blog ASAP!

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  4. Cute look! Loving your blouse and pink blazer!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't quit wearing that blazer :)

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! I recently discovered Sole Society, and I am addicted to say the least.

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  6. Beautiful pictures my dear! your blog is so lovely!:)
    we can follow each other if you want :)
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gloria you are too kind! I will be sure to stop by your blog and check it out :)

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  7. Great blog. Love your style.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Ripple Effect'.

    XO
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...