Wednesday, February 27, 2013

what i wore: stars + leather + cobalt












Blouse: NY & Co (unfortunately no longer available- similar here) | Leather Peplum: Tinley Road | Shorts: Ellison (similar here) | Tights: Target | Shoes: SheInside |  Sunnies: Similar Here | Rings: David Yurman and BaubleBar

This outfit came about after a night of playing dress up in my closet.  It really isn't something that I would normally pair together, but once I had it on I loved it. This top is great because it is on trend with black and white for spring, and because it reminds me of an Equiment blouse for much, much cheaper!


Sincerely,


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous leather look! I love that bag!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was the perfect Valentine's gift!

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  2. Obsessed with this look, never would have thought to layer that leather top over a printed blouse! Must try it. Oh, and best Valentine's Day gift, ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it seemed so random at first, but once I had it on I was sold. It turned out to be a perfect layering piece!

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! My husband did a very good job for Valentine's this year :)

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...