Monday, February 4, 2013

what i wore: color blocking- pink and red








Lace Peplum: Topshop (old) | Skirt: Lulu's (old) | Shoes: Sole Society | Necklace: Still can't remember...| Bracelets: Candy Linx c/o and David Yurman 1 and 2 | Sunnies: Urban Outfitters

One of my favorite color blocking combos is pink and red.  Especially with it being the beginning of February, I can't think of a more fitting time to wear this little number!  What are some of your favorite color blocking combos? 

PS:  LOVING my new Sole Society nude Kelly wedges- very reminiscent of Pour La Victoire wedges (with a much more reasonable price tag), no?

Sincerely,


10 comments:

  1. omg this entire outfit from head to toe is AMAZING!!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am obsessed with everything red and pink right now!

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  2. Pink and red is one of our favorite color combos too! Great minds think alike :)
    You look gorgeous.
    XO Wil Harris
    WilHarris3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! You are too sweet :)

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  3. Wow! I love this outfit! Its so adorable!!

    -Maria
    www.letterstomaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you lady! Hope your weekend has been wonderful too :)

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  5. Oh I love your outfit!!! That top is amazing to say the least. And your lip color is fantastic!

    Happy Friday!

    Redheaded Daybook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- I new I had to hunt it down from Top Shop once I saw Olivia Palermo wearing it :)

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...