Monday, February 25, 2013

what i wore: chambray + denim










Leopard Coat: Asos | Chambray Button Up: Forever 21 (similar)| Destructed Skinnies: Forever 21 | Shoes: Zara | Necklace: From my mother in law for Valentine's Day! | Sunnies: Similar Here | Arm Candy: Citizen Watch, David Yurman 1, 2, and 3, and Candylinx Silver Spike Bracelet c/o (similar here) | Rings: David Yurman and BaubleBar

I have been on a major hunt for some cute destructed skinny jeans- but I had a problem paying over $50 for a pair.  Don't get me wrong, I have been wearing them daily since buying them, but I just couldn't wrap my head around buying expensive ripped jeans.  Another case of Forever 21 saving the day!  They are a perfect fit and have distressing in all of the right places! Again, I really love mixing high end, timeless pieces with inexpensive trendy pieces.

Also- my first time to rock the Texas Tuxedo AND my new haircut.  I appreciate all of the input from the readers, and somehow it gave me the push to go through with it.  Good thing, because I absolutely LOVE it :)

Sincerely,




10 comments:

  1. gorgeous hun! love ur jacket and drooling over that fab bag! having a great giveaway on the blog today! would love for u to stop by and enter!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meghan! I will definitely be stopping by :)

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  2. love this look, Morgan! And you got some legs, girl!

    Bethany
    theBsoup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bethany! And girl, please. Don't even get me on the subject on legs. I think it is an illusion created with cute Zara heels ;) I am only 5'4!

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  3. Agreed on the legs comment. That is why I never assumed you were shorter than 5'6"! God-given proportions! Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jordan, you are making me blush. I almost died when you thought I was tall during our conversation. HAHA! Ryan likes to call me a midget and/or bird legs. Rude? Yes. True? Yes.

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  4. I love the denim on denim but I can't take my eyes off that coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- it was a real steal from Asos! They may still be available...if not, I know Forever 21 has a very similar one!

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  5. The jeans look great on you, also loving the leopard coat!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lady! I will be sure to stop by your blog.

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...