Wednesday, February 13, 2013

what i wore: be mine- polkadots + pink














Dress: BLACK Tulip Dress in Spot Print via Asos (here + similar here) | Shoes: Asos ( similar here) | Purse: Similar Here) | Sunnies: Similar Here | Earrings: Similar Here) | Bracelets: Stella & Dot, and J.Crew | Rings: Stella & Dot and BaubleBar | Watch: Similar Here | Coat: Guess- thrifted (similar)

Ryan got me these shoes AND this gorgeous dress from Asos for Christmas (after some major hint dropping...).  Basically I told him that the only dress prettier than this one was my wedding gown ;)

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day filled with love!

What are you and your sweetie's plans for the holiday?

PS: Don't forget to enter the Wake Up Your Wardrobe + CandyLinx Spike Bracelet Giveaway! 

Contest ends on Valentine's Day....enter here!

Sincerely,











**This post is a submission for the IFB project #82**

10 comments:

  1. OMG absolute perfection from the dress to the jewelry sunnies and shoes..you nailed it!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I was so excited to see that the dress and the shoes were such a fun match. Thank goodness my husband shops ;)

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  2. Love this print, so funky and I love those shoes

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are from Asos and actually surprisingly comfy!

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  3. PER-FECT. This is one of my favorite dresses. Genius to wear it for v-day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how my Christmas, or Ryan's Christmas, would have went if this dress had not been under my tree ;)

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  4. Love the print on this dress! you look fabulous!

    xoxo
    www.letterstomaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morgan, this dress is amazing! I just moved to the Nashville area and am a new member of the SBS so I just had to check out your blog! You have such wonderful style! :)

    Jessie Holmes Springer

    jessieholmesspringer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Jessie! What part of Nashville are you living in? Glad that you are part of the SBS- I will definitely be stopping by your blog shortly!

      xo,

      Morgan

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...