Friday, February 1, 2013

what i want: valentine gift guide


"I So Heart You" Valentine Card by the talented Sandy M of Ooh La Frou Frou

 I have to admit, I absolutely L-O-V-E holidays, and Valentine's Day is no exception.  I know that many people find it to be cheesy and/or depressing, but I cannot think of anything better than celebrating the love you have for those who surround you- significant others, family, and even friends! The bonus?  Color blocking with pink + red is huge right now!

In honor of the first day of February, here are some things that I think *any* girl would love to receive for Valentine's Day...even if it is a treat to yourself, from yourself ;)











Do you have any fun plans for Valentine's Day this year? 



Sincerely,








4 comments:

  1. Great gift guide! I think I'm gonna make homemade cards this year….we'll see if I have time!

    xoxo,

    Laura
    http://miss-beanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love homemade valentine cards, they turn out so darling and much more heart felt in my opinion!

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  2. I love that color block envelope clutch- have to add that to my wish list for sure! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it awesome? Crossing my fingers that my husband saw today's post ;) Happy Friday!

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...