Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hair Cut? Help!

For as long as I have had this blog (which isn't very long), my hair has been just that- long. Each and every February I get the urge to chop off all of my hair into a bob of sorts, and then immediately leave with tears in my eyes and vowing that I will never cut it off again! I proceed to grow my hair out for the remainder of the year, and then the vicious cycle begins again! Is anyone else as crazy with their hair as I am?
And just like clockwork, I have had the itch to change up my hair the past few weeks. So, I have decided to consider the opinions of my dear readers, who will have to see the said hair cut in all of the following "What I Wore" posts! 

 (Also- I was curious to see if I could figure out how to embed a poll within a blog post!)

I have listed some photos of my hair inspiration that I would take in to the salon for my hair guru to work her magic. Then I would be investing in a larger barrel curling iron + a serious set of hot rollers ;)
Now its your turn to exercise your right to vote and help a gal out!
To chop or not to chop? That is the question!

via Pinterest
via Pinterest
via Pinterest




via Pinterest




I appreciate all of your help!

PS: Don't forget to enter for your chance to win a Candylinx

spike bracelet in your choice of gold OR silver here!


Sincerely,

6 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I am being a bit hypocritical here. First of all, I can *more* than relate. Whether it is cut, color or bangs, I have hair A D D. I decided to leave mine alone for a while, though the summer heat will make it tempting to chop, and the long bob is so chic! Maybe download the InStyle Hair Makeover app and try these bobs on your own picture. I swear by this app!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tips! I am not much of a color experimenter, but I have been considering side swept bangs but decided to take it one step at a time. Maybe it is the heat that always makes me want to chop it??

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  2. I too have suffered from extreme hair indecisiveness. Similar to you, I was coveting Olivia's sleek bob then finally, two weeks ago I decided to do it! I cut off a total of four and half inches and I love the way it looks. So many people compliment my new hair style, and how the new length suits me better. I think you should try it out, but take baby steps. That is, cut off two inches then see how you like it. After all it is hair, and it will grow back! Good luck & post pics if you do it!

    Http://www.ardentblog.com

    Elle xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wise advice! I went with the popular vote and cut off eight inches- yikes! The good news is that it has been almost a whole week and I am still in love with it :)

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  3. All the pictures you have posted aren't that much shorter so you shouldn't be in tears if you decide to chop it. Remember it will always grow back. You will look beautiful either way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Momma Vicki :) Isn't my mother in law the sweetest??

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...