Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fashion Illustrator: Laura LeBlanc

Back in January, I alluded to some extremely exciting news (see here).  I was fortunate enough to have the amazing opportunity to work with Laura LeBlanc, an AMAZING digital illustrator.  Currently, Laura is a MFA Computer Art student at the School of Visual Arts in NYC.

She was sweet enough to redesign my blog header, create original business cards, and even my own custom 8 x 10 fashion illustration!  Make sure you check out her Etsy shop here. Her prices are phenomenal, and her work is truly exquisite.




Check out some of her other amazing illustrations!

via Laura LeBlanc on Etsy
via Laura LeBlanc on Etsy


She even does the pups- I am SO getting an illustration of my princess, Coco!

via Laura LeBlanc on Etsy

A HUGE thank you to the wonderfully talented Laura LeBlanc!  I cannot express how extremely happy I am with how everything turned out :)  
You're the best!

Like her work?
Find her here:


PS: Today is the day that I get my hair chopped off!  Tune in to Instagram to see the results! 
*Fingers Crossed*

Sincerely,








6 comments:

  1. absolutely love her work! im planning to order some stuff from her etsy shop for my new apartment this summer!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Lauren! I really hope that you do- she is so kind and easy to work with. I can't believe that she is still in school with the amazing way that she illustrates.

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  2. Ah, love this! Her work for you is amazing! I have to have the pup illustration. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG- I cannot tell you how excited I was when she emailed me the final proofs. I just happened to find her on Etsy and it was the best decision for my blog I have ever made. Laura is so incredibly talented.

      An illustration of our shih tzu, Coco, is my next purchase from her :)

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Katie. I am so happy with the finished product.

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...