Wednesday, January 23, 2013

what i wore: pink + polkadots













Trench Coat: NY&Co (similar here) | Polkadot Blouse: Kardashian Kollection (similar here) | Leather Leggings:  Kirna Zabete for Target (similar here) | Shoes: Asos (sold out) | Purse: Betsey Johnson (sold out) | Earrings: Old Navy (in stores- on serious sale- $1.99)

Pink, black, and white is one of my ALL TIME favorite color combinations.  I love that this outfit has a classic feel with a bit of an edge.  I feel that this could very well carry me into spring!  I was so excited to get these polkadot pumps and purse!  They have been on serious repeat lately :)

Sincerely,



1 comment:

  1. cute outfit!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...