Saturday, January 26, 2013

what i wore: pink + leopard | HAPPY BIRTHDAY COCO!

 pink and leopard

pink and leopard

pink and leopard

pink and leopard
 
This post is obviously inspired by the phenomenal Blair Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific (see her post here). I wish I could recreate every single one of her outfits!  The only twist with my outfit is my destructed boyfriend jeans, which I cannot seem to stop wearing!

I also wanted to wish our sweet baby shih tzu, Coco, a very HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY!  We love her very much!

pink and leopard

pink and leopard

pink and leopard

pink and leopard

Coat: Asos | Black Turtle Neck: Jcrew | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: BHLDN | Sunnies: Urban Outfitters | Scarf: Thrifted | Gloves: Thrifted | Bracelets: Jcrew and Stella and Dot | Watch: Similar Here

And here was baby Coco the day we brought her home!

shih tzu

shih tzu

Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...