Wednesday, January 2, 2013

what i wore: exciting news!













Sweater: Jcrew Factory | Skirt: Lulu's | Shoes: BHLDN |  Sunnies: Urban Outfitters | Watch: Similar Here | Bracelets: David Yurman 1, 2, 3, J.Crew, Asos | Earrings: Kate Spade | Ring: David Yurman & LC Lauren Conrad | Necklaces: Forever 21 & LC Lauren Conrad | Umbrella: Victoria's Secret

This shoot was done for a very exciting collaboration that is currently under construction!  I cannot wait until it is all said and done and I can share with you the finished product!  

Hope your New Year is off to an excellent start! 

Sincerely,



8 comments:

  1. I love your blog! You are too adorable. This is such a classic outfit, and I'm kind of obsessed with your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! I haven't been this excited about a pair of shoes in a looooooong time :) Hope your new year is off to an amazing start!

      xo,
      Morgan of WUYW

      Delete
  2. Love the pinks and animal print! Can't wait to see the collab!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a fun outfit!! I cannot wait either...it should be in the next few weeks :)

      xo,
      M

      Delete
  3. girlfriend. THESE HEELS. #phenom
    looking forward to your collab:)

    Bethany
    theBsoup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was instantly in love with them after seeing them on Atlantic-Pacific. Oddly enough, they are the lowest pair of heels I own! I'll let you know as soon as its ready.

      xo,
      M

      Delete
  4. Your outfit is fabulous!

    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!

    Now following!

    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! Thank you so much for your kind words :) I will be sure to stop by and check out your blog.

      xo,
      M

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...