Wednesday, January 16, 2013

what i want wednesday


 I have Céline dreams running through my head, and I have been playing with all of the possibilities of styling that I will have with this gorgeous trapeze bag! I know that emerald is officially the color of the year, but I just cannot seem to ignore cobalt blue for this upcoming season.  

Other things I am loving for spring?  Boyfriend/distressed jeans, wedges, leather, and statement jewelry!



Jacket: Topshop | Tee: Céline  | Jeans: Blank Denim | Shoes: Pour La Victoire (ON SERIOUS SALE!) | Bag: Céline | Necklace: Forever 21 | Bracelet: Forever 21

What are some of your favorite trends for spring 2013? 
How are your New Year's Resolutions going?

PS:  Make sure to head on over to Exclusively Chic to check out the interview of my wedding day bridal style! You can find it here!

Sincerely,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...