Sunday, December 2, 2012

what i wore: pink + houndstooth













Pink Trench: NY & Co | Houndstooth Dress: Macy's | Tights: Target | Pink Belt: NY & Co | Shoes: Gianni Bini (thrifted- never been worn with tags!) | Sunnies: Urban Outfitters | Jewelry: Kate Spade and David Yurman

 I am a believer in investing in timeless closet classics/wardrobe staples.  When it comes to fashion trends, I try to keep it economical by shopping at places like Forever 21 and Target. My favorite nail color right now, Essie Recessionista, seems to fit me to a tee ;)

How do you budget out your wardrobe essentials?  

PS: The ombre hair is gone for good- back to my natural color!

Sincerely,





4 comments:

  1. Love this dress and love that coat over it. You look so pretty. Those shoes are awesome too!

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate your feedback. I thought the shoes were a great thrift store steal!

      Sincerely,
      Morgan

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! Lovin' the blush color of your trench coat!

    xo, tasha
    Enter to win a monogram pendant necklace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...