Monday, December 10, 2012

gift giving guide: for her


This is the official kick off to the Wake Up Your Wardrobe "12 days of Christmas Gift Giving Guide!"  Miss the schedule?  Find it here! On the first day of Christmas, I give you "For Her."  This was maybe the most challenging guide to create, as I myself fall into the "her" category.  There are so many great things out in stores right now, so here are a few of my favorite things. What's even better?  They are at a variety of price points!


Oh, Madewell- you've done it again!  I couldn't think of a more perfect shoe to carry you through the holidays and into the New Year.  
Frankie Pump in Light Worn Gold.
Find them here- also available in other colors!
$218.00


Loving the green of this coat- the color truly pops on such a classic silhouette. 
Tinley Road Nutcracker Coat (how appropriate!)
Find it here- also available in other colors!
$89.00


Tis the season to be charitable!  I cannot think of a better necklace to pair with the classic Jcrew Pave Link bracelet that I wear on a daily basis. Bonus:  65% of your purchase will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Evelyn Lauder Legacy Collection Necklace
Find it here.
$98


Speaking of the Jcrew Pave Link bracelet , I think that this pretty bauble would be great for stacking on for an arm candy party!
Pave Dome Bracelet
Find it here- also available in other colors!
$48.00


Of course, having my fashion icon on the cover of this book is what initially caught my eye.  But you know what they say, don't judge a book by its cover!  100 of Years of Fashion, by Cally Blackman, is every fashionista's dream.  Chronicling one hundred years after the year1900, this 400 page paperback book has beautiful photographs that follow the transformation of fashion, silhouettes, and trends that have molded the industry into what it is today.
$39.99


I love the modern metallic twist on this classic cable-knit sweater.  
Narciso Rodriguez for DesigNation Foil Cable Knit Sweater
Find it here- also available in other colors!
$84.00 (currently on sale for $58.80)


These shoes are to die for!  Perfect for lots of women, lots of outfits, and lots of occasions!  What's not to love?
L.A.M.B Oxley Pumps
$285.00


This is the only perfume that I will wear!  Always need refills around this time of year- light, clean, and feminine.
Find it here.
$93.00


Taking your standard blazer subtly to the next level.  Unless you've been living under a rock, you know that leather is seriously in right now.  Style it with a graphic tee and jeans during the day, or throw it over a cute dress for a night out!
Sanctuary It Jacket
Find it here.
$150.99


This over sized silk twill scarf has an image of the Brooklyn Bridge splattered across it.  Perfect for layering with a leather jacket and some serious sunglasses.
Echo Brooklyn Bridge Scarf
Find it here.
$125.00

I think this is the perfect statement necklace!  Spikes seem to be everywhere right now, and I love that the marriage of edginess paired with a soft, feminine sparkle.
 Jet Simulated Crystal & Spike Bib Necklace
Find it here.
$44.00 (currently on sale for $30.80)


I love this jacket because it can be dressed down or dressed up!  It looks perfectly cozy and great for layering. Removable belt can be swapped out depending on your outfit.
Textured Shawl Jacket
Find it here.
$110.00



Leopard will always be in my heart, but I love this dalmation-esque animal print.  Great with leggings and tights, the perfect booties to go with that Nutcracker Coat mentioned above!
Spotted Haircalf Booties
Find them here.
$278.00


Satchel type purses are making their way back into the fashion scene.  I am SO wishing hard for this bag!  Perfect color and size.  Love that it can be worn as a cross body or the strap can be removed for a handbag.  A classic piece to have in every closet.
Coach Willis Bag
Find it here -also available in other colors!
$298.00


Something about plaids, especially tartan plaids, reminds me of the holidays!   This would look great with a navy pencil skirt for work, or even a black mini skirt with tights for a night on the town. 
Plaid Academy Blazer
Find it here.
$98.00

Sincerely,

9 comments:

  1. I'm wearing almost that exact blazer now! And I checked out the boots this morning! So many goodies and so necessary because I have bought not one gift yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe with all of the online shopping you had to do for your gift guides that you haven't purchased a single xmas gift?! Sadly I just started my shopping on Sunday ;( Those who can't do teach?

      -M

      Delete
  2. Love all of these! Very cute and so creative.

    I am new to the blogger world check out my blog: www.chellelibra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll! I will most definitely be checking out your blog...welcome to the blogging community :)

      xo,
      Morgan of WUYW

      Delete
  3. I love your blog!!! Already a follower ;)

    http://www.moderealm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I truly appreciate it and will make sure to check out your blog :)

      xo,
      Morgan of WUYW

      Delete
  4. these are some really great picks! love ur blog too by the way! just found u and now following! hope you follow back :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank for visiting my blog! I think it's safe to say I love all of these items! :)

    Katherine

    http://mintedglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect gift giving guide that you put together! I absolutely wnat those LAMB pumps and the pave bracelet!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...