Tuesday, November 13, 2012

a match made in heaven: neiman marcus + target


Well, if you haven't already heard, there is some very exciting news for my fellow shoppers!  Neiman Marcus and Target (two of my faves) are teaming up to present more than 50 gifts by a variety of top designers for the holidays. Designer brands for Target prices- I'll take it!

Image via Neiman Marcus

You are cordially invited....

Who: Neiman Marcus + Target

What: Gift Galore!

When: Starting December 1

Where: Here

Why: Neiman Marcus + Target will jointly make a $1 million donation to the Council of Fashion Designers of America


Check out some of my personal favorites below!  And keep your eyes peeled- some of these gifts may make an appearance on my 12 days of Christmas extravaganza....

Robert Rodriguez Dress from Neiman Marcus + Target collection
Brian Atwood Leather Gloves from the Neiman Marcus + Target collection
Tory Burch Lunch Bag from the Neiman Marcus + Target collection
Tory Burch Beverage Container from the Neiman Marcus + Target collection

Sincerely,


2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for this collection!
    xoxo
    Shelby

    glitterandgingham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...