Thursday, October 18, 2012

what i wore: leopard + stripes

If you are ever in Memphis, I suggest you check out a really cool restaurant called The Beauty Shop in the Cooper-Young district.  Truly- one of my favorite places to go when I am home.  They were sweet enough to open their doors after hours for this shoot and were so fun to work with!













Top: Forever 21 | Skirt: BCBG | Shoes: Steve Madden |


Today's post was truly inspired by one of my FAVORITE bloggers, Blair Eadie at Atlantic-Pacific!  

Photo via Atlantic-Pacific

You should definitely check her out, as if you haven't already!
 


4 comments:

  1. I really love their burger! Not exactly their most glamorous menu item, but I loved it! Enjoy being home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is beautiful! You look so cute!
    You have a wonderful blog! Do you want to follow each other? Follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in my comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Morgan - just wanted to say thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog! I thought I'd come stop by yours. I'm loving how you piece patterns and colours together. This look is so awesome. New follower :)

    Melissa
    www.prettyinpolkadot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so lovely and chic in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...