Thursday, October 4, 2012

what i wore: casual cheetah


There are always an awkward couple of weeks down in the south where autumn has officially begun, and yet it still feels like summer!  This was one of those days- so here is my attempt at keeping cool without looking too summery.  What are your favorite transitional pieces?

Boucle Sweater: Forever 21 | Animal Print Shorts: Forever 21  | Flats: Tory Burch | Necklace: New York & Co | Jewelry: David Yurman, Asos, Jcrew, and Kate Spade. 






4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com .
    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girl! I appreciate the support. I will definitely check out your blog!
    Sincerely,
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post. I LOVE that picture with the Tory Burch clutch and your Revas. I'm a huge Tory Burch fan, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is always lovely to hear from a fellow Tory lover :) Isn't her stuff the best???

      xo,
      M

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...