Monday, October 22, 2012

what i wore: bright lights

Good News:
As most of you know, my husband and I recently took a trip to NYC!  I thoughtfully planned each of my outfits while packing, and had every intention of photographing them while we were in NYC.

Bad(-ish) News:
We had WAY too much fun on our travels to actually capture quality images for the blog.  So, what you will see over the next couple of days are photos from our NYC trip, as well as photos that were taken when we came home!

Packing for NYC
Ryan at the airport
Ryan and I on the flight to NYC
Brunch at Cinema Brasserie
Bellini at Cinema Brasserie
Ryan sneaking pictures








Blouse (last seen here): Rock and Republic | Jeans: Rock and Republic | Belt: Express | Shoes (last seen here): Aldo | Necklace: Minusey | Scarf: Thrifted | Sunnies: Urban Outfitters | Arm Candy: Asos, Etsy, and Jcrew.


8 comments:

  1. Ah hope you had an amazing time! I'm off to NYC in jan and can't wait!!! Loving that necklace :)
    Xxx
    Vanessa
    Www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all that color! The dog is way cute ^_^

    x Cammie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She is my little fur child ;)

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  3. Aaaww, NYC sounds like so much fun! I'm loving this outfit on you, the bright colors are so cheerful and bold.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, girl! NYC was amazing, already wanting to go back!

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete
  4. Love all the bright colors! ...and your necklace is gorgeous! I'm purchasing it from Minusey right now!! :)

    xo, tasha
    Enter to win a statement necklace + bracelet set

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you did! Its a wonderful statement piece.

      xo,
      Morgan

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...