Monday, October 1, 2012

think pink: breast cancer awareness month

As much as I try to be the type of girl who doesn't like pink, I can't help it.  I thought after a while I would outgrow this "phase."  Wrong- the older I get, the more pink (and the brighter the pink), the better!  Please don't judge me.

In honor of my sweet mother in law, a breast cancer survivor, and my undying love of all things pink, I want to remind each and every one of you to be proactive, stay informed, do self checks, and see your doctor for an exam at least once a year!


1. Blush Tote | 2.  Pink Sparkle Skinny Belt | 3. Pink Polka Dot Pumps | 4. Pink Bow Stilettos | 5. Pink Stud Earrings | 6. Pink Watch | 7. Pink Chain Bracelet | 8. Giuliana Rancic for LOFT Statement Necklace. Not only will it add instant sparkle to any outfit, it helps to fund research to find a cure. 25% of full-price purchases of the necklace will go directly to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®! | 9. Pink Fedora | 10. Pink Hearts iPhone Cover.


Love you Mom 2!







3 comments:

  1. I really love the post! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really appreciate all of the support :)

    Sincerely,
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...