Wednesday, October 10, 2012

my top beauty picks + beauty regimen

I get a lot of questions about what beauty products I use and my daily beauty regimen.  I am someone who likes to experiment with new products when I get word of an up-and-coming item.  Often, I am disappointed and keep returning back to these tried and true beauty items (although, a few new products have made their way into my makeup bag). The great thing about these items is that most of them are available at your local drugstore!
 

Olay Pro-x Advanced Cleansing System | Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner | Olay Total Effects Moisturizer


Bare Escentuals- Mineral SPF 15 Foundation | Bare Escentuals- Bronzer in Warmth | Bare Escentuals- Mineral Veil


Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow in Delightful | Cover Girl Line Exact Liquid Liner in Brown | Cover Girl Perfect Blend Eye Pencil in Brown | Maybelline Full n' Soft Mascara

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Fresh Pink- Perfect for the fresh/dewy look | Sebastian Shaper Hairspray- light and perfect for teasing | Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick in Stormy Pink- current obsession and what I wore in the previous post | Lollipop by Essie- THE perfect red nail & rumored to be a favorite of Olivia Palermo | Chanel Perfume in Allure
  Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Warm Vanilla Sugar | Kitsch Hair Ties


Crest 3D White Effects | Sally Hansen Cuticle Eraser | Sally Hansen Base Coat + Top Coat


Essie Nail Strengthener in Grow Stronger | Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer | Prenatal Vitamins- they are great for skin, nail, and hair health!

What are your "must have" beauty products?  Anything I should try out?  See my Pinterest Beauty Board for more inspiration on hair, makeup, nails, and other beauty tips and tricks!


2 comments:

  1. Two Things (1) I spend way too much money on makeup, and should probably start hitting up the drugstores. (2) Is it weird that I am dying to try those vitamins unpregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear you should try drugstore beauty products! As with most things, sometimes you should splurge on the REALLY important items, but I swear- that Maybelline mascara will never be trumped, ever! With makeup, one of the most important things is the strength of the pigments in the product. If you do some research, you will find that some brands are really improving the quality of their make up (especially lipsticks). That Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow I use literally lasts all day long!

    And btw, Ryan almost lost it when he saw prenatal vitamins in the grocery cart for the first time!!! Haha! We don't plan on having children for a LONG time, but my gyno recommended it for various reasons and they are called PRE-natal vitamins for a reason :) Loaded with lots of vitamins that women in their 20s and 30s need! Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...