Sunday, September 9, 2012

welcome


Hello all!

My name is Morgan, and I am a twenty-five year old shopaholic living in the Nashville area of Tennessee.

First of all, I would like to give a sincere "thank you" to those of you who are reading Wake Up Your Wardrobe!

I created Wake Up Your Wardrobe as a way to showcase my personal sense of style and love of all things fashion.  Lately, I have been so inspired by the trends I see in magazines, on Pinterest, and on other fashion bloggers' pages. I am hoping to recreate a lot of these styles with things I already own in my closet, and even try out some new ideas I have come up with.

I teach elementary school by day, so this serves as a creative outlet for me to try new things! A fashion lover on a budget can seem like a bit of an oxymoron, but I try my best!  I love to share style, beauty, hair, and money saving secrets!
 
Thank you!




2 comments:

  1. Hey Morgan! Ryan gave me your blog!! I can't wait to read it!! Cam wants to tell you how beautiful y'all look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly!

    Thanks for checking it out, it really means a lot to me! Ryan works so hard taking these photos haha :)

    Sincerely,
    Morgan at Wake Up Your Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I read each and every one of them.
xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...